23.12.12

My latest...

My next-door-neighbor phoned me on Saturday and asked whether I knew my photo was in the paper. Sure enough, the photo I entered for the Canberra Times summer competition went to not only the online version of C.T but also to the paper!!

I took the following photos with Jum's iPod touch and the quality isn't superb. But click to enlarge, I think it's readable! =D

(Caption) SUMMER HAZE: Rachael Axelby's photo Walking through Clouds shows a boy and a woman walking on the sand.


And I love this paragraph! I'm in the paper, guys! My face may not be there, but something even better is (there's something better? Well yes, of course.) My photography. 
My photography is being looked at by every news-reading-Canberran! 

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Job!!!! :D I'm not surprised though, it's one of my favourite of your's so far. :) Good Job Ray...:P

All the way from Canada...