8.12.12

experiment #6

Water reflections are simply magical. They captivate me, I can't stop staring at them and I dream of one day being able to perfect an imitation of a perfect image.
This might be that day.

Original, found on Pinterest, master unkown, equipment unknown.

There are heaps of images like this one, with different concepts and objects but they all cover the same thing:
a flipped water reflection. My image was not imitated to this one directly, but the idea stays the same.


(Photo put in brackets. Also found on Pinterest.)


I like my take off better than the original top photo. 
My subjects are walking through clouds.

I think this will be an image I will always love, no matter how much my hobby improves or decreases. 
To me it has an infinite depth of meaning and magic.

2 comments:

Lara Anastasia said...

Love your image! Composition and concept are strong. Great job, Roodle! oox

Emma Ventura said...

LOVE it! :D