29.10.12

experiment #4

Bubble popping.
This is the one image that truly holds me captive... a perfectly round bubble, mid-burst.  
Not only is that the best idea ever, but the skill in capturing that shot is legendary.
So far I haven't been able to find the site for this image (this is from G-images) but I really need to know what aperture they use and even how many times the tried before getting the perfect shot. 



This shot was accidental, I was holding the button down just to get a good photo when hey presto! they decided to pop one. If the photo had of worked I wouldn't have been as unhappy about the angle, although this does sort of work. Not for a replica, mind you. For my next try I need to use a faster aperture and maybe an hour or two before that time of day^. That was around 4pm, and the sun kept moving. Also, I need to do my next shoot with less water-fights going on around me =P 

Experiment #4 - out of 10, I'd give it a 6. What number do you give it?


1 comment:

Emma Ventura said...

O.O I would give it 8!!! :O It's sooo magnificent! ^.^