23.5.12

T'other Blue. A dedicated post.


This is appropriate for two reasons;
1). My camera lens arrived in the mail today. It takes photos like a boss! I am so so so happy for it back. I've stopped trying to express how I feel about having a non-working camera so let's just put it like this: I feel sad and lonely without it.
And 2). It's State of Origin tonight. I've been told I have to go for Blues (which works, coz it's my favorite color) so this beanie is dedicated to Rugby. Sick, I know.

3 comments:

Emma Ventura said...

^_^ You look EVER so pretty! ♥♥♥
The beanzie really suits you! :)
Miss you! :(
xo

Rachael said...

Thank you EVER so much! :)))
All credit goes to you, of course.
I miss ya too, deario!
xoxx

Jemimah :-) said...

Mwahahaha! WE beat you guys! Queensland rules!
"What, you say? And this is the girl who lived in NSW 5 years ago for a lot of her life?!? I actually have no idea why I support Queensland. Wait, yes I do. 'Cause their the better team. Full stop. Conversation ended.