4.5.10

Picture Thoughts

I have been doing a lot of research on Photography recently, to help me with my assignment on that topic... I've found some amazing sites! One in particular that I loved was Picture Thoughts.
Here is something that the person on the site wrote:
".... Historically the word Photography is derived from the Greek words "photos" (meaning "light") and "graphein" ("to draw"). It was used by scientists to describe a method of recording images by the action of light, or related radiation, on a sensitive material.
.... it is also an art because it is not enough to just capture a scene, you have to understand proper balance of colour, space, lighting, angles and other factors including human perception that makes you captured image stand out."
Just thought I'd share that out of interest =)

1 comment:

klick said...

The photo is just like a story.And that thing about photos is really interesting.

Bri